The end of prejudice is in Christ! There is neither Jew nor Greek, bond nor free, male nor female – but all are one in Christ. It is not race, social status, gender or anything else that unites us or can separate us – we are one in His Spirit. Paul said, “from now on, we recognize no one according to the flesh” (2 Corinthians 5:16). May we see from the vantage of Jesus, from the vantage of redemption, from the vantage of the new creation … when we do, then love reigns and prejudice dies!
- The Blessing Is Christ November 10, 2019
- On To Maturity ~ Part 5 November 25, 2018
- Consider How To Encourage One Another ~ Jim Eldred November 11, 2018
- On To Maturity ~ Part 4 November 3, 2018
- Grace in the Wilderness October 21, 2018